Saturday, February 16, 2008

post valentine's blues




Haaayy.. been out for a while. i just don't want to talk about valentine's day, love and sex. haha. bitter? oh yeah, maybe i am but i don't care. i went out of town for vacation. i spent some time with my friends and i realized that i missed them so much. we didn't really do anything but talking to someone who could understand you really helps. i talked and talked and talked and talked and they listened even if i know that i was already talking nonsense. talked 'bout my sucky job and someone offered to have my resume printed (weow, i liked that), talked 'bout my mom and they comforted me, talked 'bout my a-hole ex-boyfriend and well, they just laughed at me because for the nth time i failed this aspect of my life. hehe. anyway, i feel lighter and better after unloading everything. thanks to my real friends. labya ol!

2 comments:

Bryan Anthony the First said...

dating sucks!
friends are cool!
ex must die
ahaha

Kiks said...

we had a pre-valentine's singles night in volume last week. it was rad.

and i got rejected by a canadian. hahahaha.

and i rejected him back. ha-ha!

(friends are cool, moi. at least among friends, walang T.H.)

((T.H. again?!!))