Thursday, April 30, 2009

sleepless nights

i have not been able to sleep for 4 days already. i don't really know but i have been restless for the past few days.
i finished my training last week and my presentation really f****ed up. i cannot figure out the financial impact of my so-called project. you see, in the account that i'm handling, we don't get incentives or penalty if we meet/exceed the client requirements or not. my team has met (actually exceeded) the clients goals and we have been consistent in doing so. i had to prepare a project that would enhance our performance and that would target a specific group in my team. the panelist wanted me to show the financial impact of that project and as much as i want to, there is NO money in my project at all. i indicated that by getting obtaining the client's trust and confidence, we may have additional business with them in the future which would generate income. i had to redo it and i am just waiting for the schedule of my presentation with our director (yikes, scary).

maybe this is the reason why i haven’t been sleeping well. i'm not sure why but there's a lot of things in my mind. i have over spent last month and the month before so i am really tight with my budget. i'm trying to save as much as i can. i also gained weight that is why my trainer is furious. he wants me to go on diet and i already did. i've cut down on carbs and red meat. i only eat white meat and veggies but he cannot ask me to not eat anything because I’m going to die for sure. Haha

i haven’t seen and heard anything from the banker. he has not updated me on my account yet and i hope he does because i’m getting paranoid haha. Anyway, I’m going to the gym later and burn all the fats that I have. :(

2 comments:

The Gasoline Dude said...

Good luck with the project. Sana ma-approve.

Anonymous said...

Aber argumentiere ich, dass entweder Match-Methode, schmuck thomas sabo die Partner sollten die Integration zwischen kulturellen thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung Ressourcen zu betonen, nach dem Markt und ihre jeweiligen Vorteile, entwickelte eine bestimmte thomas sabo shop geografische Gebiete oder Kundengruppen, den Vorteil der thomas sabo charm Kulturphilosophie andpandora Schmuck psychologischen Vorteil des Geistes angebote thomas sabo der Pandora Unternehmen Kultur. Regionale Kultur, der nationalen Kultur anhänger thomas sabo und der westlichen Kultur, die Kombination der traditionellen schmuck thomas sabo ketten Kultur, mit der modernen klassischen Kultur, thomas sabo schmuck Unternehmenskultur, kulturellen Bereich, etc., thomas sabo ohrringe abschattende Kombination aus neuen Kapazitäten und Pandora braeletproduct thomas sabo schmuck günstig Entwicklung kombiniert.