Thursday, April 30, 2009

sleepless nights

i have not been able to sleep for 4 days already. i don't really know but i have been restless for the past few days.
i finished my training last week and my presentation really f****ed up. i cannot figure out the financial impact of my so-called project. you see, in the account that i'm handling, we don't get incentives or penalty if we meet/exceed the client requirements or not. my team has met (actually exceeded) the clients goals and we have been consistent in doing so. i had to prepare a project that would enhance our performance and that would target a specific group in my team. the panelist wanted me to show the financial impact of that project and as much as i want to, there is NO money in my project at all. i indicated that by getting obtaining the client's trust and confidence, we may have additional business with them in the future which would generate income. i had to redo it and i am just waiting for the schedule of my presentation with our director (yikes, scary).

maybe this is the reason why i haven’t been sleeping well. i'm not sure why but there's a lot of things in my mind. i have over spent last month and the month before so i am really tight with my budget. i'm trying to save as much as i can. i also gained weight that is why my trainer is furious. he wants me to go on diet and i already did. i've cut down on carbs and red meat. i only eat white meat and veggies but he cannot ask me to not eat anything because I’m going to die for sure. Haha

i haven’t seen and heard anything from the banker. he has not updated me on my account yet and i hope he does because i’m getting paranoid haha. Anyway, I’m going to the gym later and burn all the fats that I have. :(

1 comment:

The Gasoline Dude™ said...

Good luck with the project. Sana ma-approve.